The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut 50% Off
A great Midweek deal to be had on Steam with one of the finest PC RPG’s ever created. I just grabbed this myself as I have been meaning to play this game for a while, May have to wait until after Dragon age though .
Assume the role of The Witcher, Geralt, a legendary monster slayer caught in a web of intrigue as he battles forces vying for control of the world! Make difficult decisions and live with the consequences in a game that will immerse you in an extraordinary tale like no other!
Representing the pinnacle of storytelling in role-playing games, The Witcher shatters the line between good and evil in a world where moral ambiguity reigns. The Witcher emphasizes story and character development in a vibrant world while incorporating tactically-deep real-time combat like no game before it.
Get the Witcher for just US$19.99.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition takes all of the acclaimed gameplay that garnered the original game more than 90 awards, and perfects it with a number of gameplay and technical improvements.
- Superior dialogue and cutscenes – The developers have re-recorded and rewritten more than 5000 lines of dialogue in English and redone the entire German edition to create more a more consistent experience, while adding more than 200 gesture animations to make characters behave more believably in dialogue and cutscenes.
- Enhanced inventory – The new inventory system makes item use and organization less complicated by introducing a separate sack for any alchemical ingredients, as well as a simple sort-and-stack function. Spend less time managing your inventory and more time playing the game.
- Technical improvements – The enhancements made to the technical side of the game are too numerous to list, but a few of the highlights include greatly reduced loading times, greater stability, improved combat responsiveness, faster inventory loading, the option to turn autosave on or off, and more.
- Character differentiation system – To add more variety to NPC and monster appearances, we’ve added a new character differentiation system that randomizes the appearance and colors of dozens of in-game models.
- The Package – The Witcher: Enhanced Edition is more than just a better version of last year’s RPG of the Year. The premium packaging would usually infer some sort of Collector’s Edition… but at the price of a regular game, it’s simply a great value. In your download you’ll also get: Multilingual game disc, D’jinni Adventure Editor, Two new adventures offering 5+ hours of gameplay, Official Soundtrack, Music Inspired by The Witcher album, Making-of videos, Official game guide, Map of The Witcher’s world