Valve Appeals L4D 2 Ban
Valve announced today it has appealed the Australian OFLC ruling of Left 4 Dead 2, hopefully they manage to convince the archaic OFLC to rate the highly anticipated Zombie Co-Op FPS.
Valve recently told IGN:
It would be a shame if folks in Australia, or anywhere else, are unable to purchase Left 4 Dead 2 because of a ratings issue.
Valve also sent IGN an update of all the ratings from different countries and regions:
- PEGI (continental Europe) – 18+
- ESRB (North America) – M
- CERO (Japan) -Z (corresponds to Mature in US)
- IFCO (Ireland) – Approved the title for classification.
- USK (Germany) – 18+
- Singapore – Mature 18
- FPB (South Africa) – 18+
- KGRB (Korea) -18+
- OLFC New Zealand – In progress.
- BBFC (UK) – In progress.
- OFLC Australia – Refused to rate on September 19. Appealed September 23.